Monday, February 26, 2007

G and me were watching the Oscars yesterday. What a long ceremony! Whenever I watched the awards night earlier, it always seemed to be just long enuf to bear and (may I say it) ENJOY!. However, yesterday was a killer. Ellen was the MOST Boring compere. I wonder what hosting Oscar nights does to good, honest and FUNNY comedians; Chris Rock was another example. Just makes me think what kind of practice and endurance it must have taken of Whoopi and Billy.C. to host the ceremony so well. Also, I hated Ellen's dresses. Most people and speeches were alrite and NOT urging one to yawn..EXCEPT for al Gore :-)

Bravo to Forrest Whitaker. I was rooting for Will Smith..but I think Forrest had a good chance (though I have just seen glimpses of 'King of Scotland')..AAh..that reminds me..Need to compile a list of oscar films I want to see...

I was really very happy for Jennifer Hudson. It is indeed very inspring for a girl singing gospel in church, to make it American Idol, get voted out, do one movie and then Win the GG, oscar and land on the cover of vogue. Also I really like her because she projects a GREAT body image...Very inspiring to see her perform confidently with the "PERRRFECT" Beyonce and SHINE!!!

Anyway..pretty late...G is cross...more later...




No comments: