Monday, February 26, 2007

I will always Love you....

I will always love you..

Minutes have turned into hours,
Hours into days,
Days into weeks,
Weeks into months,
And I still seem to fall.
I have tried everything but nothing seems to help me at all.

Tears rush down my face
As if it is the very moment that I lost you again,
When I close my eyes I see your face so clear,
As if you were now with me and so near.

I reach out to touch you like I used to
Walk to you till the distance between us becomes a few,
I want to whisper that I love you
And that you can take me without further a due.

The touch of your lips still lingers on my lips
The way you felt on me, within me, makes me miss a few beats.
Though memories seem to fade,
The love I feel for you still remains.

I want to feel your touch,
Want to feel your warmth and so much.
I want to hear your heart beat close to mine
And whisper to you that it is just divine.

But as I sit alone in the silence of my room,
All I can hear is your voice
And then I think about all the mistakes and the choice.

The look in your eyes when you kissed me overcomes,
There is nothing else in the world that made me so succumb.
The moments we had together surround me in parts,
The thought of the way things were and what they could have been break my heart.
But nothing stops the pain now since,
I know that getting over you will be the hardest thing I will ever do.

I want to reach out for you and to feel what I felt
To be again in your warm embrace that so made me completely melt.
I want so much to say that I love you
And that I would give the world for that too.


That is when the picture starts to dim,
And the heartache fills up to the brim.
And that is when you look at me and smile,
And it dawns on me that it's been a while.

But before you can say a word
I realize it is a different world,
Because having you with me was just a thought,
A wish I've been making since the day we started drifting apart.

Minutes will turn into hours,
Hours into Days,
Day's into weeks,
Weeks into months,
And still my heart will break for you.

Just for one more chance to tell you that I will always love you and till death I do.

- Leena
2/9/2006, 12:30am


No comments: