Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Just one of those days

I am jut having one of those days that starts off feeling great and wonderful, and then sometime around late afternoon ( around 4:30 pm) starts to feel like a total disaster. Donno if it is the gloomy, cloudy, absolutely-no-sunshine-at-all weather that has been resident here in Memphis since Monday, or just that I have so much that I have no energy left feeling. Neeways, no matter how tired I am, I still have to rehearse my dance for the upcoming show, and Ihave to cook and just HAVE HAVE HAVE to get my hair washed and conditioned.

Listening to "O Meri Jaan" from Manzil-Manzil. Everytime I listen to this song there is something new that I learn about this song and I fall in love with it again! Like today, it is the stuble modulations that Asha-di does with her voice. PRICELESS!!

No comments: